Anne and Katie are BACK from a fabulous buying trip to the Atlanta market, and we have so many gorgeous new products arriving daily! From fresh outdoor designs to cozy indoor havens, we’ve got your spaces covered! Keep your eyes peeled, because these new beauties are hitting the floor every day! Want our take on the latest trends from Market that you can expect to see in stores this next season? Here you go!
Top 7 Design Trends for 2024
- WARMING UP we are seeing a huge return to warm tones!
- Many of our indoor and outdoor manufacturers are introducing a warm natural-toned wicker!
- Brown is back for indoor and outdoor spaces
- New Neutrals: taupes and creams are replacing gray as the go-to wall color!
- Pops of green, yellow, and coral- green reigns supreme, with pretty pops of yellow and coral. These tones look great with navy, pink, and black!
- Black is Back- black furniture accents, including black rattan, can ground a space!
- Return to pattern- after years of solid neutrals everywhere, florals and patterns are back in a big way. Toss pillows are a great way to update your space!
- Crisp white – and – neutral outdoor furniture- especially on the coast, we are seeing a beautiful trend towards crisp white outdoor furniture with pops of teak (or teak colored poly!) for an updated take on the coastal vibe!
We cannot wait to show you all our finds- it’s the perfect time of year to start thinking about your outdoor spaces, so grab your floor plans and photos and swing by the store!